raymond braswell

Turbocharged
http://www.shutterstock.com/subscribe.mhtml
Hey there boys. I was wanting to give you a update on Brittmans condition since his untimely accident. Apparently he was riding to work and a couple of guys pulled up next to him in on a bike and a sidecar:

I spoke with the guys and they said Brittman just turned white and ran off the cliff when he saw them.

I asked them where they were headed and they said to Kansas City to visit another friend with an odd name Pigger. No broken bones, but his camera was smashed. He is resting comfortably in my bed.

Brittmangirl

That is just wrong Ray

I have more. Look how fast the twins are going. They must have to pick up those 'RUBBER THINGS" real quick.

Britman:

Keep 'em coming. I adore your photojournalism you turd. Just remember, we have all year to make plans for your demise. Next year, before you leave for the rally, that is, if you make it that long, don't forget to leave a farewell note for your wife. Be sure you leave me that '68 in your will......:)

By the way, I posted the Flipmeister under 'custom mods', that is, if Pigger didn't move it.

All this for 2 rubber washers. and a bottle of sunscreen for Rusty.

This is just a rumor, but I heard the Punisher was driving that bike and Hombre was manning the gun in the sidecar as they were out looking for Busajack. Britman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. :D

Wilbur

Holy crap Will, should I start wearing my vest when I go out???Thanks for the heads up..Mabey I should get some cowboy bodyguards..Must be 10.000 of them here this week..Crazy Jack PS still think Flipper Looks like big bird....

Back