Want to Buy Black TORS for Rocket X

frkmbolin

.020 Over
Ride
2001 Honda Valkyrie Interstate
Looking for a set of black TORS. I replaced the exhaust on my 2015 Roadster with the black one made for the Rocket X, but I'm looking for a pair of TORS. I found a chrome set that I might be able to get (so hard to actually get these!), but wanted to check if any of you might have a line on a black set. Thanks!

I sold a few sets years ago and they were never a listed accessory easy to find or identify.
The last NOS set I saw online was last year in Germany but they sold around December.
A9608144

Thanks, Ishrub. Out of curiosity, are the silencers are part that you could black powder coat, or would that be dangerous because of the heat that they endure? Since I might be able to pick up a chromed pair, I thought I'd ask.

Thanks, Ishrub. Out of curiosity, are the silencers are part that you could black powder coat, or would that be dangerous because of the heat that they endure? Since I might be able to pick up a chromed pair, I thought I'd ask.
You could get them ceramic coated in Black, satin, matt, gloss, Black chrome or many other colors. Lots more choice of product types, manufacturers, colors, finish, temperature grades and application workshops all much cheaper in USA too.
Lots of posted experience by our USA forum members like @Kevin frazier who have done a few sets of various headers and mufflers now and compared quality, service and workshops etc.

If you decide not to get the chromed set, let me know where you (possibly) found them. That's what I'm looking for...

If you decide not to get the chromed set, let me know where you (possibly) found them. That's what I'm looking for...
If you want the chrome set I found, I’ll give you the number for the guy who has them. With shipping, a little over $500. Let me know, and I’ll send you the number and let him know.

Back