Bike wont start

Gutterman

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 r
Hi guys, I have finished fitting some new dinali lights and a Denali horn over the last few days, today when I went to start the bike , all lights up and display seems ok although a spanner 🔧 image is there (see pic) for some reason the indicators don’t work and no power to starter , no click or anything . I have checked fuses and they are ok, any ideas ? Tia

Attachments

• 5ED07DFD-78D6-4CDE-AACB-B4BC58DA3FD8.jpeg
    5ED07DFD-78D6-4CDE-AACB-B4BC58DA3FD8.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 43
I seen one post about a guy that did not have his key/fob not close enough because of low bat in fob.
How many miles is on bike?
There is a lot of info on the older bikes i know i have not studied the diagrams on the 2020 up so am at a lose to help much..
On the old ones u can work the clutch while holding the botton.

I seen one post about a guy that did not have his key/fob not close enough because of low bat in fob.
How many miles is on bike?
There is a lot of info on the older bikes i know i have not studied the diagrams on the 2020 up so am at a lose to help much..
On the old ones u can work the clutch while holding the botton.
Bike done 2000 miles, I put a new battery in fob so I know that’s ok, it just seems odd that all other electrics work pump screen - headlights -horn etc but no indicators - Hazard lights - dead starter button . Baffling

Hi guys, I have finished fitting some new dinali lights and a Denali horn over the last few days, today when I went to start the bike , all lights up and display seems ok although a spanner 🔧 image is there (see pic) for some reason the indicators don’t work and no power to starter , no click or anything . I have checked fuses and they are ok, any ideas ? Tia
Problem found for some blizzard reason the clutch switch had dropped just a mm or so our if it’s home see image

Attachments

• A45CC6C4-95FF-4809-B3B2-24CA1E0E75EB.jpeg
    A45CC6C4-95FF-4809-B3B2-24CA1E0E75EB.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 74
Back