Anyone running the Zard exhaust

Whylee

.060 Over
Ride
Harley Roadking
Picked up my 2023 Rocket GT today. Wow, its a nice bike. The only mod im doing so far is the exhaust. I really love the look of the Zard.
Looking them up, all the ones I find are dealers not in the U.S.
Curious if anyone has bought one and from who? Dont really like ordering out of country because not much I can do if the deal goes south.

Picked up my 2023 Rocket GT today. Wow, its a nice bike. The only mod im doing so far is the exhaust. I really love the look of the Zard.
Curious if anyone has bought one and from who? Dont really like ordering out of country because not much I can do if the deal goes south.
There is a US distributor/dealer. I ordered from them, but then cancelled when I discovered that the exhaust is NOT compatible with the Triumph bags.

The exhaust is excellent but, as one of our colleagues had pointed out, it is not compatible with Triumph side bags (and most others).

Back