Back

Well I made it back from my little trip. Sor y Dave didn't get that far North east. Staied around Austin area. I didn't head out till friday moring because of weather and other things. Put almost 700 miles on and met some coloerful people. The Banditos had a run going on in lack heart so they said there were over a thousand around the Austin area. So i got to meet some banditos, Omego's and Las Malos members ya.
I hit a littl rain but for the most part just cloudy and cool. On the way home was fun though with the high winds, good thing the old girl has some weight on her. I has behind some people for a while and they were two up, man when we got a gust they would change lanes. I think some of the winds were at 25mph plus.

Sounds like a good trip. That's some pretty decent milage. I got out last wensday to go get my inspection sticker, the temps in the upper 60's/ lower 70's....was nice to get out for a while. Glad you made it back in one piece, Sunday was very wendy around here. The first hint of Spring we all got to get together...and yes Goodfellow, that includes you and Roni:D

New Ulm is just pretty central to everyone.. AND you get to see alot of classic bikes, that you just wish you could pack up and bring back home.. AND.. even though I had every intention of making it last year.. I STILL have not been to New Ulm.. :mad::confused::eek:

Back