Another triumph dealer opens

Village Motorsports in Unionville, VA has been working on getting one, Triumph was supposed to be visiting them a few weeks ago, not sure how that turned out. Sure would be nice to have one close by, I'm afraid that will be a factor when I buy my next bike.
Village Motorsports - Home
Today I asked them if they got the franchise. They were supposed to go meet with Triumph Monday - Wednesday and said that last Friday Triumph called and cancelled the meeting, that they won't be getting a franchise after all. Sucks, because it sure would have been reasonably convenient.

"No decent dealer within 100 miles from me. (as far as I know) I'll be heading to D&D in Pensacola when needed. "

There are two south of you on the west coast...one in Sarasota and another in Ft. Myers...they would be a little closer...but the ride to Pensacola is nice enough.

Dennis

103 dtg Dubai
104 dtg Home for good!

There are two south of you on the west coast...one in Sarasota and another in Ft. Myers...they would be a little closer...

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind. I was thinking I might try to coordinate my valve adjustment/tune up (D&D) with a proper tuning in Alabama. Now that would be a nice ride for my (no iron ass) self.

We just got a new dealer in southeast wiconsin after our previous dealership got its rights taken away from triumph. I was happy that they did. they really disrespected their product. The gran opening is this saturday...Looking forward to it. I sure hope they are going to be decent.:eek:

Air Force Mark, the one in Sarasota is a family owned business and has been there since the 70s. If you should decide to go there, Kinney is the Triumph mechinac. He really knows Triumphs. One of the retired family members is named Denny, he used to race Triumphs all across the U.S.

They sell Honda and BMW, Triumphs are out selling the other 2 currently.
the web site is listed as Haps Cycle Sales I believe. Hap was the father, he just recently passed last year.

Check um out.

"Beep, Beep"

I stopped in at Haps when I was on my "long" way to get to Key West from Daytona in 2008. It did seem like a pretty decent shop and had lots of accessories...got the t-shirt...sorry Dave:(.

Dennis

103 dtg Dubai
104 dtg Home for good!

wow

clinton cycle use to be the closest one to me but since I moved to BC canada I have one 15 minutes away

Back