Another triumph dealer opens

RKTNMYPKT

Village Idiot
Ride
2021 HD RoadGlide
Another Triumph Dealer opened up in my area, that's six dealers that I know of within 1.5 hrs of driving from my location. Has anybody else noticed more dealers popping up?
Just curious

We just lost one here but I think it was a financially troubled outfit, not a manufacturer decision. HotRodz of Fayetteville no longer affiliated with Triumph and they had some nice folks working there. Hey Skid, they drop Triumph on the coast too?

Village Motorsports in Unionville, VA has been working on getting one, Triumph was supposed to be visiting them a few weeks ago, not sure how that turned out. Sure would be nice to have one close by, I'm afraid that will be a factor when I buy my next bike.
Village Motorsports - Home

Which dealer have you been using, Clinton Cycles?
I have been using Maryland Yamaha Motorcycle Dealer - Fredericktown Yamaha - Frederick, MD, Triumph, Snowmobiles, Scooters, more... in Frederick, MD, they did my 10,000 mile and installed new tires, they are about the same distance from me as Clinton Cycles with better prices and less DC to drive through to get to them. I had an independent guy up the road to put the risers on. So far, other than service, I haven't needed to do anything to it.

Back