For Sale 44/45 Triumph Textile Jacket with rain liner, insulation liner, zip off panels

Journeyman

"And this one is just right" ~ Goldilocks
Ride
2020 3R
This is a great jacket that's in really good condition (8.5/10). The piping is the only real sign of wear.
Full armor.
The front panels zip off. It has rain and insulation liners.
Tons o' pockets.

My neighbor gave it to me, but it's too big for me, so I'll sell it and share the proceeds with him.

$175 + shipping
jacketimg_3742.jpg

jacketimg_3753.jpg jacketimg_3744.jpg jacketimg_3749.jpg jacketimg_3750.jpg jacketimg_3747.jpg jacketimg_3743.jpg jacketimg_3752.jpg jacketimg_3751.jpg jacketimg_3746.jpg

Wow a 44/54 is to big on you man I think I'm getting fatter! Not sure if it help double up on the bacon and grits. And try to atleast eat 14 pounds of Peanut M&M's a week. I did that during the covid lockdown/RAA crash. Works well I know 4 lbs of bacon a week sounds like a lot but when you make BlT's you get alot of ruffage and other healthy goodies. Depending on the amount of bacon per serving it could still be considered healthy. Now you will have to modify the diet a little once you're encroaching on 60. But what the heck you're on the down hill slide anyway :D
Oh and yes I had to buy bigger britches ;)

Wow a 44/54 is to big on you man I think I'm getting fatter! Not sure if it help double up on the bacon and grits. And try to atleast eat 14 pounds of Peanut M&M's a week. I did that during the covid lockdown/RAA crash. Works well I know 4 lbs of bacon a week sounds like a lot but when you make BlT's you get alot of ruffage and other healthy goodies. Depending on the amount of bacon per serving it could still be considered healthy. Now you will have to modify the diet a little once you're encroaching on 60. But what the heck you're on the down hill slide anyway :D
Oh and yes I had to buy bigger britches ;)
I'm fighting it with you, man. Those 12oz dumbbells aren't helping me slim down either, although each one does magically get lighter the more you lift it. :whitstling:

I'm fighting it with you, man. Those 12oz dumbbells aren't helping me slim down either, although each one does magically get lighter the more you lift it. :whitstling:
I haven't had any of that barley soda since right after my surgery at the end of June. Not sure why but like coffee it just started tasting like bilge water. Maybe the peanut M&M's altered my taste buds.

Really like this jacket, but not sure if it will fit. Tried looking at a triumph size chart, a 44/54 looks comparable to a medium, but jacket looks big in pics. Another size chart made it seem more like a xl or xxl. I usually wear xl, but I'm short, only 5'6".

Really like this jacket, but not sure if it will fit. Tried looking at a triumph size chart, a 44/54 looks comparable to a medium, but jacket looks big in pics. Another size chart made it seem more like a xl or xxl. I usually wear xl, but I'm short, only 5'6".

I'm barely 5'6, but have long arms. I wear a medium jacket and this one seems like it's either a L or, more likely, XL. I can measure the chest if you want.

I'm barely 5'6, but have long arms. I wear a medium jacket and this one seems like it's either a L or, more likely, XL. I can measure the chest if you want.
The 44 should mean 44” chest size, the 54 is the EU size that equals UK 44 and this should be an XL in US. Hope that helps folks on UK v rest of world sizing

Back