For Sale 2015 Rocket 3500.00

I thought the bike looked bad until your leg popped up. Wow! I pray you heal well.
The bike is about 2500 in parts I might fix it next year only 4000 miles on it. The wife is PISSED and said she will never get on a bike again she said she has PTSD now just glad she was not on it.. me at 65 with a bad leg now mabey a Can Am spyder.

Brother @Landstar I am so glad you get to keep that leg even as tore up as is it. I live four hours away and think I have some monkey blood in an old tacklebox somewhere if you need it.
l1lqe04jiig31.jpg

I am considering another bike and Pretty Pillion thinks I should add another R3 vice something smaller. I'm lousy at getting work done on any bike but I might take a ride over just to say hello when I get home from this business trip I'm on. Give me a chance to see the bike first hand if you still have it.

I hope with all my happy thoughts that your leg heals well enough for you to kick butt once more.

Brother @Landstar I am so glad you get to keep that leg even as tore up as is it. I live four hours away and think I have some monkey blood in an old tacklebox somewhere if you need it.
l1lqe04jiig31.jpg

I am considering another bike and Pretty Pillion thinks I should add another R3 vice something smaller. I'm lousy at getting work done on any bike but I might take a ride over just to say hello when I get home from this business trip I'm on. Give me a chance to see the bike first hand if you still have it.

I hope with all my happy thoughts that your leg heals well enough for you to kick butt once more.
Just let me know, I have a the original shifter set up and mufflers and seat that were taken off at 1500, the TOR on the right just got scratched, sand paper and repowder coat will fix, also got the cross over pipe on it. Someone is going to get a deal, really would not take much. Hell it's got brand new tires with 100 yds on them:) be riding since I was 11, 65 now and if it was not for the accident I would have been riding for a long time to come

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, I had a similar accident in 2015 (aside from the leg injury). It took me about $4500 buy it back from insurance and another $500.00 to fix it. Got used tank, new handlebars and sanded/recoated the exhaust, etc. Someone is gonna get a great deal at the price you're selling, good luck!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, I had a similar accident in 2015 (aside from the leg injury). It took me about $4500 buy it back from insurance and another $500.00 to fix it. Got used tank, new handlebars and sanded/recoated the exhaust, etc. Someone is gonna get a great deal at the price you're selling, good luck!
They did not total it they gave me 7200.00 to fix it! I was happy as hell, now If I took it to the shop at 100.00 an hour it would have taken the 7200
and more . So I looked around and about 2500.00 fixes it without the shop labor.

Back