For Sale 2014 sissy bar with pad and brackets

The covers on my bike are like the ones shown here. They were designed for the sissy bar, but the sissy bar was off not installed when I got the bike. I may try and find a set in black without the cutouts. Thanks all.
The same eBay site in the UK does them in Black fiberglass WITHOUT the cutout as well. Same price.

Sounds good, but please check ishrubs comment, only the parts pictured are available.
If you could just post a pic of the rear of the backrest and pad it will tell me all I need to know. I have all the necessary parts to mount this, if I see the back I’ll know if it fits. Thanks

If you could just post a pic of the rear of the backrest and pad it will tell me all I need to know. I have all the necessary parts to mount this, if I see the back I’ll know if it fits. Thanks
Same as posted above by @Tbone with the same stock Tall Sissy bar and Classic large pad version. There is an accessory badge sold separately.

TALL SISSY BAR/LUGGAGE RACK A9738070
Requires a Sissy Bar Backrest Pad
(Does not inlclude Sissy Bar Badge A9738002)
1590105538768.png

1590105247363.png

Sounds good, but please check ishrubs comment, only the parts pictured are available.
i appreciate ishrub’s assist but I wanted to see the backside of the one I’d be buying and its condition.
Dennis I can pay however you’d like for this plus shipping to 14867, if you wouldn’t mind posting a pic Thanks.

i appreciate ishrub’s assist but I wanted to see the backside of the one I’d be buying and its condition.
Dennis I can pay however you’d like for this plus shipping to 14867, if you wouldn’t mind posting a pic Thanks.
Sorry for the delay here are several of the back.
20200522_082522.jpg
20200522_082522.jpg
20200522_082522.jpg
20200522_082524.jpg

Attachments

• 20200522_082526.jpg
    20200522_082526.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 4
Ok, now that that deal is done...

There is a lot of good info in this post and I'd hate for Ishrub to have to redo it so I'm going to piggyback and offer the same Sissy Bar & Back Rest.
No mounting kit. covers or luggage rack - just this piece in the photos.
Basically as-new - it came with the 2015 bike with 2,500 miles and taken right off. Never used.

I'm thinking something like US$75 plus shipping would make it disappear from my garage and make a pillion happy..

IMG_4245.JPG

Reflection of cord on ceiling.

IMG_4248.JPG

@tribal Oh what fools there are out there. Not snapped up yet!

I'll take it mate. Swap ya for that brand new RIVCO Chrome swing arm cover Swing Arm Cover TR3015 that I beat you to last year on eBay. ;) :roll:
We can simply each cover our own postage too as it should be similar.
It was a bargain US$75 too.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Triumph Rocket III,2006-18, Rivco chrome swingarm cover, TR3015
Item priceUSD 75.00
Quantity1
Item number114049813112
Postage serviceUSPS Retail Ground

RIVCO TR3015 Rocket III Swing Arm Cover TR3015
Covers all outside surfaces and the end of the swing arm. Made from laser cut formed steel, triple chrome plated and adds a lot of shine to your Rocket III for very little money. Attaches quickly and securely using the brake hose guide clip bolt.

Last edited:
I have a couple of pairs of these too.

Kuryakyn Headlight Visor 5¾" with blue dot lamp visors Part Number: 2105

Similar to these but with smaller blue inserts and smoother. Not sure why I cannot find my actual Kuryakyn part 2105 ones on Google as they are still in factory packaging. The blue dot will possibly give an indication of headlight on or highbeam I have not tried them yet:

1590371327199.png

@tribal Oh what fools there are out there. Not snapped up yet!

I'll take it mate. Swap ya for that brand new RIVCO Chrome swing arm cover Swing Arm Cover TR3015 that I beat you to last year on eBay. ;) :roll:
We can simply each cover our own postage too as it should be similar.
It was a bargain US$75 too.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Excellent. That's a done deal. More bling for the R3R (or is it RIIIR now?).

The barter system is alive and well.

I will PM my address in case you don't have it from the shorty-pipe deal.

I just grabbed a used Rivco Chrome Drive Shaft Cover off eBay too.

It's my lucky day (aside from not knowing where my sump pan bolts go on my Orange one.

Back