For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

BlackSails

Where'd all the tread go?
Ride
2014 R3T
I've been trying to decide if I want to restore, or part out my 2014 Rocket 3 Touring parts bike for a couple of years and have finally decided to part it out. Back story, I layed this bike down 2 yrs. ago and though there wasn't all that much damage in my eyes, the insurance company totalled it. Having a parts bike has come in handy on several occasions but now it's time to ____ or get off the pot.
Of course I'm willing to sell the whole thing as a unit too. Contact me with what it is you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Then make an offer and we'll figure it out from there. I'm in Nashville, TN. Some parts I'd be willing to ship, others will need to be picked up. i.e. engine :)

Let me give some serious thought on this as I have a '14 Touring. Would you happen to have the Pannier chrome rails? Any photos of both sides of your bike?
Thanks!
-MIG

I would like some chrome pannier rails myself! It has no wheels on it as I sent them out to be chromed & the chrome wheels are now on the bike at the right side of the photo. And note, I have more than what is shown.
20220715_164205.jpg
20220715_164221.jpg
20220715_164246.jpg

Attachments

• 20220715_164230.jpg
    20220715_164230.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 60
I would like some chrome pannier rails myself! It has no wheels on it as I sent them out to be chromed & the chrome wheels are now on the bike at the right side of the photo. And note, I have more than what is shown.
Well you can't blame a guy for trying... :whitstling: :p Thanks for the photo's. Is/was the heated grips assembly operational?
-MIG

I need a radiator for 2018 Roadster, and it looks like Triumph used the same radiator for all the models. Is yours in good shape or was it damaged in the accident? If good, what would you take for it?

By the way, my insurance company totaled my 2012 Thunderbird, even though it just needed new forks and fender--woman came shooting out of gas station and I hit her beat up pickup--I rode the bike home, but insurance said there might be frame damage, so they just paid it off and gave me a check, too.

No damage to it at all. I actually looked in it yesterday because I ran the overflow down on my good other bike & thought maybe I could tap a 1/2 qt from it. I didn't but its still full. Do you want the radiator only or any other attached parts? Could you make an offer, I have no idea what its worth. Once I get it drained & removed I'll need to weigh it to find out about shipping.
20220722_181204.jpg
20220722_181218.jpg
20220722_181226.jpg

Back