For Sale 2010 rocket roadster. Boston,ma

GreasyGeorge

.020 Over
Ride
2011 triumph rocket roadster
Entertaining the idea of selling. Bought new in 2011. Has 28k miles and has been very reliable for me. The bike got new spark plugs, Samco coolant hoses and new coolant, gear oil changed, k&n air filter, battery, led headlights, fork seals and oil, and brakes.
Trimmed fenders custom license plate bracket. Corbin seat. T-bars. Dyno tuned by Robs Dyno in Gardner.
Also have Triumph saddles bags. Seats, luggage rack, windshield available. Has small fly screen currently installed. Asking $6300 obo. Thanks for looking and reach out with any questions.

A3D2FF8C-2939-4D2D-B232-890D134205DA.jpeg
A8C3C69A-EE73-4804-8F52-B464EB8F14A5.jpeg
A5B3CCC6-457C-48F9-AD70-9F67E56E0CB7.jpeg
5DF5D75F-CE0F-4065-BE44-FD4EC9767AF5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Entertaining the idea of selling. Bought new in 2011. Has 28k miles and has been very reliable for me. The bike got new spark plugs, Samco coolant hoses and new coolant, gear oil changed, k&n air filter, battery, led headlights, fork seals and oil, and brakes.
Trimmed fenders custom license plate bracket. Corbin seat. T-bars. Dyno tuned by Robs Dyno in Gardner.
Also have Triumph saddles bags. Seats, luggage rack, windshield available. Has small fly screen currently installed. Asking $6300 obo. Thanks for looking and reach out with any questions.

Hey, fellow rocket scientist in Worcester. I have a 2016 Roadster.

I haven't made it to Rob's dyno yet, I was on the fence. When I called he said I probably need a power commander and frankly I'm not interesting in adding a power commander. I have the ramair, cross over and free flow mufflers, so I don't see a need for a PCV. If I had full exhaust, cams etc, then sure, that would make more sense. My question to you is, did he sell you on a power commander or do a direct ECU tune?

Hey, fellow rocket scientist in Worcester. I have a 2016 Roadster.

I haven't made it to Rob's dyno yet, I was on the fence. When I called he said I probably need a power commander and frankly I'm not interesting in adding a power commander. I have the ramair, cross over and free flow mufflers, so I don't see a need for a PCV. If I had full exhaust, cams etc, then sure, that would make more sense. My question to you is, did he sell you on a power commander or do a direct ECU tune?
Hello there! No power commander. He tuned with the factory ecu. Wonder why he would sell you on it? He is definitely a very knowledgeable person when it comes to tuning. Maybe ask him why he’s recommending it when he tuned mine without it no problem.

Back