For Sale 2010 Carpenter Racing Rocket Roadster for Sale

I've been mulling it for some time. I think I better let it pass (for now, tempted as I am).
No Problem Atom, it is a big decision to get one of these toys! In the mean time, I am having a blast on the Beast! It really is a great all around bike with tons of power on tap, but very easy to ride relaxed too. And the spring weather has been awesome for riding! :)

No Problem Atom, it is a big decision to get one of these toys! In the mean time, I am having a blast on the Beast! It really is a great all around bike with tons of power on tap, but very easy to ride relaxed too. And the spring weather has been awesome for riding! :)
Hey Grendel, don't know if you still have the bike or if you even interested in selling it still. Figured I would ask though!

Hey Grendel, don't know if you still have the bike or if you even interested in selling it still. Figured I would ask though!
Hey Slim!

Yep I still have the bike. I was probably going to repost in the spring, but if you are interested we could chat about it. Feel free to send me a PM if you like. :)

Hey Slim!

Yep I still have the bike. I was probably going to repost in the spring, but if you are interested we could chat about it. Feel free to send me a PM if you like. :)
Hey Grendel, nice bike bro. Does this bike have the back cut gears and billet 4th?

Back