For Sale 2005 R3 for sale $5500

Super D.

Supercharged
Ride
2005 Rocket 3 Standard Black, Flyscreen
$5500 OBO. This is a 2005 Triumph Rocket 3, it is in excellent condition, it is always garaged and rarely ridden in the rain. It has approx. 24k miles, and the lower end was completely rebuilt with less than 3k miles on it. This is a awesome bike, with a ton of extras: Viking headers & exhaust with custom heat shield, Original headers with TORS exhaust, PCV W/Autotune, RAM Air intake, Progressive 440 shocks rear, and rebuilt front end new progressive springs and seals in the front end, Thunder Tbars, LED Lights in front, Bottom end completely replaced, New stator, Corbin Beetle bags, Flyscreen, Custom windscreen from Clearscreen, Corbin Seat, Original Seat with gel insert, Solo seat, Throttle lock cruise control, Newer Avon Tires, any other R3 parts that I have come with it. I will send more pics upon request. I am located in Eugene Oregon.

Attachments

• IMG_9774.jpg
    IMG_9774.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_9773.jpg
    IMG_9773.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 122
Hello! Any chance you’d be willing to part with the custom heat shields, or tell me where I could get a set? I recently got Paul’s Viking Exhaust installed, and to say they are hot, is an understatement. i really don’t want to go the pipe-wrap route. Much appreciated!

$5500 OBO. This is a 2005 Triumph Rocket 3, it is in excellent condition, it is always garaged and rarely ridden in the rain. It has approx. 24k miles, and the lower end was completely rebuilt with less than 3k miles on it. This is a awesome bike, with a ton of extras: Viking headers & exhaust with custom heat shield, Original headers with TORS exhaust, PCV W/Autotune, RAM Air intake, Progressive 440 shocks rear, and rebuilt front end new progressive springs and seals in the front end, Thunder Tbars, LED Lights in front, Bottom end completely replaced, New stator, Corbin Beetle bags, Flyscreen, Custom windscreen from Clearscreen, Corbin Seat, Original Seat with gel insert, Solo seat, Throttle lock cruise control, Newer Avon Tires, any other R3 parts that I have come with it. I will send more pics upon request. I am located in Eugene Oregon.
Can you send me a pic of the left side... I'd like to see the intake set up. I live in So. CA. davemccament@gmail.com

Back