Want to Buy 140 Cubic Inches Embellisher

Hello! I totally lost in those part numbers! Part: A9738141
Would it fit Roadster 2010?

Not helpful unfortunately. I went through catalogues already. Kits offered for Touring only (at least in catalogues). And I found no kits for Roadsters. That's why I asked the question. For the other hand I saw some photos of Roadsters with 140 shield....

As said in my other reply to same question. Yes, they fit Roadsters and all versions fit all model R3 Touring, Standard, Classic and Roadster from 2004 to 2018 are same despite slightly different oil tanks.

I doubt you will find either but just the stick on badge part was also sold separately once.
The insert is the chrome backing/mounting plate shared by all the stick on badge versions.

Kit #5 A9738141, Insert A9930137, Badge A1215004 - 140 Cubic Inches.

Link Removed

Oil tank embellisher
They ceased being available from Triumph Dealers about 7-8 years ago. Now only used or New Old Stock occasionally appear for sale and are sold quickly for a good price. Some reproductions were made and sold very cheaply at cost by @leatal . I had 3 but my only one left is now on my large screen chrome strips.

Link Removed

For Sale - OIL TANK EMBELLISHERS/TANK PADS:

For Sale - SOLD 140 cubic inch embellisher $200

Want to Buy - 140 cubic inches insert for oil tank embellisher

Other options

Want to Buy - 140 cubic inch oil tank embellisher

I had gotten mine from Frank Braun bike-parts-design in Germany . I believe they still make them. Quality part. If you look in images on google (140cu.in. embellisher for triumph Rocket) you will see picture of it on my bike(a little grainy) but you get the idea... It took a while to get it here, but it was worth the wait!!

I found the site, www.BPD.bike. in the search box,put in " triumph" .It will show all the stuff for Triumph's. I asked them to send a email to me if they still make the embellisher.

It takes a bit more Googling than that but here is the source your refer to that many of us have bought items from their eBay site.
They are not listing it currently
http://www.bikes-parts-design.com/e...chString=Rocket&OrderBy=ListPrice&OrderDesc=0

@420ponies photo of the German version
Link Removed

Back