Gas prices and mileage

UNCLE JESSE

Nitrous
Well the way it's looking we may be hunting for extra fuel mileage went up $.20 on the gallon here today, totally no sense in it. It takes 90 days for the oil to hit the market but the price raises instantly but if the price of oil comes down it takes a couple weeks for the price of gas to come back down

Is the price at the pump dictated by the oil companies, or the people who run the gas stations:confused:
Either way, somebody has sat down and figured out a way to fleece every possible penney out of our pockets.

Capitalism and greed at its very best....

yep,
capitalism at it's finest.
Went up 20 cents a gallon overnight here too.
I blame obama.
He blames bush.
Bush blames osama, no wait he's dead now,
so I guess the buck stops there.
Muslim extremist terrorist are to blame...
That or pirates....

When i was back home in Mexico i didn't have to worry about gas prices, i had no rocket to ride either, or a car, :D

How much doe's a gallon cost in USA. Is about $1.65 a litre here for 98 I think there's 4 and a bit litres in a gallon. It can go up or down 20 cents a litre over night here depending on the day of the week.

How much doe's a gallon cost in USA. Is about $1.65 a litre here for 98 I think there's 4 and a bit litres in a gallon. It can go up or down 20 cents a litre over night here depending on the day of the week.

1 US gallon = 3.78541 litres
1 imperial gallon = 4.54609 litres

You should use regular unleaded, Bruce - provided you can get it without ethanol. Bike will run better and save yourself 15c a litre - near $3 a tank. I put $3 in a jar each time I fill up and will put it towards new brake pads or next tyre, whatever. Better than just sending it out the exhaust.

Okay this afternoon regular the cheap stuff $3.74 US. Gallon I guess I shouldn't complain that much considering what they're charging you all a litre you all can check my math but the way I figure that is $6.24.5 US. If you break it down by US gallon man alive :eek:

Back