Gas prices and mileage

I WONDER IF THE BIG OIL MONEY-GRABBERS:eek: NAMES,ADRESSES, N PHONE NUMBERS WERE PUBLICLY LISTED..;):rolleyes::D.. WOULD WE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??? :confused:.. I'M NOT FULL OF ANGER.. IT'S JUST AN OBSERVATION..:kk:

I WONDER IF THE BIG OIL MONEY-GRABBERS:eek: NAMES,ADRESSES, N PHONE NUMBERS WERE PUBLICLY LISTED..;):rolleyes::D.. WOULD WE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??? :confused:.. I'M NOT FULL OF ANGER.. IT'S JUST AN OBSERVATION..:kk:
Man I wish I could get that info. I would post it everywhere. I would visit them with gifts :evil:.

I think I'll have that lobotomy I've always wanted ( yes I know that some of you think it's been done without my knowledge already :p ) grow some gray dread locks and steal a burro to ride. Why not, or..........................I could be Mad Max on I-40 which sounds like a lot of fun. I need a light weight portable solar powered gasoline siphoning device with a high gpm and a multi-fuel Rocket III. Wow, should invent those now.

How do we effect change?

Ride on brethren.

This from a smart guy in the mid 70's on gasoline;

“We're stocking up now before it goes up more. This is expected. If it wasn't one tragedy it would be another. I'm sure the price of gasoline will be $10 per gallon one day.”

George C. Wallace, Governor of the Great State of Alabama (Visionary)

What tragedy are we beset by today?

Get rid of these f-ckers Redirect Notice and the SPECULATORS who utilize them and well more than half of the seemingly irrational pricing behavior will disappear instantly!

Commodity futures trading was never intended for either speculation or for use by the general public. Once futures contracts (and options upon them) succumbed to widespread misuse by those parties, our economy has proceeded to fall straight into the crapper!:(

Relax Josey, count to 10, you will feel much better:D

Still we cannot afford to be idle, and though weaker than our opponents in men and military equipments, must endeavor to harass, if we cannot destroy them.

In a letter from Robert E. Lee to Jefferson Davis...........8, 9, 10 BANG, BANG.

I rode by the store n Franklin, NC about a month ago where I found that doo rag for you. ;)

Back