For Sale WTT Early rocket forward controls, free trade for later mid controls.

I have a 2013 Roadster with what I think is probably stock controls. I'm pretty tall and would prefer forward controls. Do you think mine might be what you're after?
Hey, I still have them and am still looking to swap, but if you'd rather the aftermarket ones, those are further that's still

Good day! Thanks for the reply. I think I'm leaning towards the FC-17 set or whatever it's called. Mostly because my legs are real long and I'd like to be able to stretch out as much as possible. At least I think I'd like to...
If I give up on that idea though, I'll get back in touch and see if you're still on the hunt. I think I read that you're kind of close; Washington State is it? I get down that way from time to time. Do you ever get up to Alberta?
Cheers!

Good day! Thanks for the reply. I think I'm leaning towards the FC-17 set or whatever it's called. Mostly because my legs are real long and I'd like to be able to stretch out as much as possible. At least I think I'd like to...
If I give up on that idea though, I'll get back in touch and see if you're still on the hunt. I think I read that you're kind of close; Washington State is it? I get down that way from time to time. Do you ever get up to Alberta?
Cheers!
I live in a suburb of Seattle and fly around professionally and recreationally, so I can meet you closer if you like

Back