I guess I must be old time on some of this technology do not have a smart phone I have a Motorola that you can still pull the antenna up on. How many years has it been since they have made them but mine still works great, I do not text guess I'm old-fashioned or just cheap but the more I read on these cameras it's unbelievable what they will do now :eek:

My girlfriend bought me the GoPro3 white, it doesn't come with a memory card. You have to download the directions from the internet.
Never been able to download a memory card from the internet,,, i must be doing something wrong:(:D
GOPRO Jessee!!

All of your memory cards are separate and can get expensive and I guess a person or to get a extra battery to come back to the room and download laptop nothing like this major film production :eek:

Mrs Claus wanted to get this for Mr Claus for Christmas but she wasn't sure and she didnt know how to ask you fellows. Truth is I have never owned one so am in uncharted territory.

Anyone ever give these a shot? Cheap enough but sometimes cheap is cheap!

http://www.tachyoninc.com/opshd.php

My wife bought me the GoPro 3 silver for Christmas, I haven't actually used it yet, but I did pair up the Wi Fi on the camera to my IPhone today so I can now control the camera with my phone, pretty cool! :thumbsup:

Back