I wonder where he got the idea must have watched the "Flight of the Phoenix" for those of you old enough to remember it was a 1965 movie where a plane crashes in the desert and they use the crashed planes parts to build a smaller plane ... That was based on a novel though.Did anyone Snope.com it not that i'm doubting it happened..:rolleyes:

Flight of the Phoenix Starting the Engine Oct 10, 2009 1 07 AM - YouTube

At least he had tools to work with:D
and he had no choice but to go dark side front and rear:p

sheesh .. never thought of looking at it this way,, but then it does take a twisted mind to only see that part
for the record this was a front wheel drive car, so he turned the whole thing around riding it in reverse at 15 miles per hour.
when he got to i believe tamanrasset the cops nailed him for non conformity ..nice guys.

I wonder where he got the idea must have watched the "Flight of the Phoenix" for those of you old enough to remember it was a 1965 movie where a plane crashes in the desert and they use the crashed planes parts to build a smaller plane ... That was based on a novel though.Did anyone Snope.com it not that i'm doubting it happened..:rolleyes:

in theory it could be done actually if you have enough pwer you can fly a truck for that matter but in the movie that patched plane was not flying

that engine start is an affront to any one close to understand radial engines

Back