THIS are Crash Bars ! (-;

very nice piece of big heavy metal ! would like to have them also ! but again soo much money ..... 700 ......
I wonder why they do not make them in marine stainless steel (316 grade) quality, better than chrome and no more risks with the salt in winter ....
I think for 700 euros that shoud be possible ?!
also very nice is the nose with Rocket on it, more "design" than the ones you find normally.

very nice piece of big heavy metal ! would like to have them also ! but again soo much money ..... 700 ......
I wonder why they do not make them in marine stainless steel (316 grade) quality, better than chrome and no more risks with the salt in winter ....
I think for 700 euros that shoud be possible ?!
also very nice is the nose with Rocket on it, more "design" than the ones you find normally.

Hello George !
they are of stainless steel ! not chrome ! it is also better if you have an light accident (we hope not!!!) you can maybe polish the Bar's again.....
Salut to Belgum !
greetings peter

I had the Triumph ones they were weak
Then the Rivco's, as Bones said they were strong but looked too thin
The V4 ones I have now suit the 'over the top' look of my bike.

Hello Street Cruiser !
Looks very nice your bike !!!! I think the sound is also very good from this 6 pipes (-:
I have the original TOR's from T. sonds also not so bad....
Greetings Peter

Thanks for the photos, Peter. Nice bars. Would kike a set of them, but can handle the price.

We had the Rivco's on our '08 Standard. They looked OK and worked.

Have the newer Triumph bars on our '11 Roadster, which to our eyes look a bit better than the Rivco's. Have not tested their strength and don't care to.

We trudge on.

Back