The bad penny returns

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
Skimming through the forums I noticed a few names that have been here for a very long time. The last time I was a member I had a 05 R3. along with a ton of bugs. It had some factory bugs but a lot more installed by 2 previous owners who had no idea about what they were doing.
I stood around the dealer when the New R3 versions came out about 4 years ago. I did not want to jump in until I was sure the company had improved. I am looking at a leftover 2023 with the forward foot controls. Looks good and the price has been reduced.
Let me throw out this question for a start. The dealer has 4 or 5 R3s on the floor, but only one with the extended foot controls. It has been on the floor for the longest time. Not the only dealer with this problem. I can guess why but, would like info from better informed. Keep your fingers crossed that this deal will work out.
Russ From OKC, OK.

Get the GT and put the mids controls on it. I did that too. It relieves back pressure for me and puts the legs under you so you can lift your butt if needed. You have to take the lumps with the forward controls. Plus the GT already has the heated grips and backrest.

Back