cane corso

Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
05 Triumph rocket 111
Hi Paul, The stirrups that I was talking about is like a switch blade. The fold up and look like a normale peg then you can just kick it out and it drops out from the bottom of the peg and when you don't want it you just kick it back in there really cool. But the sight that he got it from seems to be still down he got it from Britishcustom .com and there $225.00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock