For Sale Rocket X For sale.

Bob Long

.020 Over
Ride
rocket TFC
I am selling my Rocket X as my Rocket TFC is promised before the end of the month. (We hope!)
It has done 8300 miles, full service history. I am the second owner although I have known the bike from new as owned by a mate of mine until ill health caught him a couple of years back.
The only major modification is the exhaust system which was Taylor-made by CES in Australia and in my opinion, made a major improvement to looks, handling (about 20kgs saving), and overall size.
A power-commander was fitted and mapped at the time of fitting the exhaust, which elliminated the flat spots I had previously. (Total cost of conversion was about £2,800).
Additionally there is a front crash bar fitted, in stainless steel (not chrome), a rear seat and sissy bar with rack.
There is a fibre glass from spoiler that protects the water pump and oil filter from stone chips and road grime, but is not yet fitted.
There are original Triumph heated grips with high and low temperature selector on handle bars.
For UK buyers, the registration is unique, X 23 RKT for model and engine size.
I have all original exhaust parts including bolts, brackets etc, Buble wrapped and in good condition.
The original exhausts were on the bike for about 3000 miles only.
I am asking £11,800 but will to discuss offers and although I am not a dealer, would perhaps consider part exchange. I can be contacted through this site or on TEL. UK 07793274189 or email bob@coolideas.info
s-l1600-4.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg

Nice bike. Good luck with the sale and congrats on your soon-to-arrive next ride.

Back