.040 Over
Ride
09 triumph rocket 3 classic
Looking for a Corbin for my 13” rocket touring

Attachments

• 8B3B010B-27F6-4296-B25A-28EA37D15478.png
    8B3B010B-27F6-4296-B25A-28EA37D15478.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 8
Is Corbin good for the eye or for comfort? I have a factory saddle with a gel filling and I can't bother. There are definitely a lot of better looks.

God the prices nowadays. That doesn't look like a Touring seat, I think it's for a regular Rocket.

God the prices nowadays. That doesn't look like a Touring seat, I think it's for a regular Rocket.
Yeah I think your right, but a bit tricky with Corbins as they use a non stock bracket on the Roadster and dual headlight dual versions which is very different to the stock mounting but similar to the stock RIII Touring attachment.
Corbin seats have codes attached or even moulded into the seat base on older models usually.
He must have as he put them in description Dual Tour Corbin T-R-3-20-DP-E HB

Appears to be a combination of the R3T and ovalback backrest codes.
That is definitely an Dual headlight Rocket III Classic 'Tour' pack version.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.corbin.com%2Ftriumph%2Finstall_t-r-3-dt-e.pdf&clen=299166&chunk=true
Part Number: T-R-3-DT(E)
Description: Dual Touring Saddle
Fitment: Triumph Rocket III Revision: 4
Tools Required Parts List
10mm socket or combination wrench
13mm socket or combination wrench

VERY, VERY heavy, MUCH more than stock Dual seats.

The postage alone to Australia is enormous but realistic as it would weigh at least 25lb packed easy.
Shipping:
$408.73 International Priority Shipping to Australia via the Global Shipping Program | See details

Personally I fou d the corbin too hard. Positioning was great though. I had mine redone my seth Lamm. Best of both worlds. I'd just redo stock if I didn't have the extra corbin saddle.

Back