Jay
E pluribus unum
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2019
- Messages
- 885
- Location
- California, USA
- Ride
- 2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
Selling a set of Sports Panniers for the 2020 and later Rocket 3 R and GT. Only the bags and shoulder straps. No mounting hardware included.
Used these for a multi-day trip up the West coast and they worked great. The zipper pulls broke on the right hand bag, so I use a couple of stout key rings and no issues. Figured the bags are easily accessed by a determined thief, so the zipper locks were useless in my mind. Otherwise zippers and mounting blocks work well. Picture with the keyed lock cores inserted, but I will be keeping those with my bike.
Message me through the forum if you are interested. Asking $400 plus shipping.
Used these for a multi-day trip up the West coast and they worked great. The zipper pulls broke on the right hand bag, so I use a couple of stout key rings and no issues. Figured the bags are easily accessed by a determined thief, so the zipper locks were useless in my mind. Otherwise zippers and mounting blocks work well. Picture with the keyed lock cores inserted, but I will be keeping those with my bike.
Message me through the forum if you are interested. Asking $400 plus shipping.