PianoMan

Nitrous
Okay.........let's try this from another angle!

I DON'T want to ride with any other Rocket Captains this coming Sunday, April 29th when the weather will probably be horrible, rainy and windy.

I DON'T want to possibly visit Rusty in St. Jo for a tour of the Parkway ( and lunch..... of course)

I DON'T want to meet anyone else that wants to go along at the downtown airport (Charles B. Wheeler) around 11:15 am with kick stands up at 11:30 am.

Does anyone else NOT WANT TO GO ?

I'm with ya Pianoman... Or... ??? I won't be there... But I will... Dang ... I'm all confused...

See ya Sunday if I can find the airport :D

Now that's funny Hondax. Wish you couldn't make it, Raymond too. Anyway, we won't miss you guys on this "not gonna happen" ride.

Can I not meet none of you there? I don't need directions to the down town airport, so if you could not give them to me it wouldn't be appreciated!!:confused:

Here are some rough directions.... PianoMan hopefully will post up something better than this..

You are probably coming down I 29?

Ride all the way in on I 29 (don't get off on I 435) and exit onto 169 south. Keep an eye open for the North Broadway exit (It may be called the Broadway extension, I don't get over there much :eek:) and take that southbound. That should run you right in front of the downtown airport.

Like I said... Pianoman should have some better directions :D

A Map Legend

This message is NOT for Danno.

Tomo's directions to a place we're NOT going to meet was just fine. Anyone who happens to be on I-29 would probably turn right (South) on 169 and that would lead them right by the Downtown Airport. Just to confuse things even more......South 169 is also called N.W. Richards Road.

I Don't Have A Phone

You won't be able to call me on my cell at (913) 226-DAVE. I won't have it on and I won't answer it if I did......unless someone wasn't calling me and then I'd do what had to be done to help them not find the Airport.

If you don't go to Yahoo Maps and don't put in 911 Walnut, Kansas City, Mo then you wouldn't scroll West about 8 blocks to Broadway which doesn't turn into 169 North past the downtown airport . If I was meeting people there anytime soon, I would probably not be in the main parking lot.

Back