Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
I have a new gel seat. I purchased it and realized I already had one. This seat is new, and fits 2008 thru 2016. I'm looking for another seat choice. Maybe a Corbin or a Mustang. Any trades? If cash is king, I'll let this seat go for $150.00 plus actual shipping costs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 1
If this is the Triumph dual long haul seat, it's about the most comfortable motorcycle seat I've ever sat on

Sorry for the short reply. I'm having problems with our forum. It keeps kicking me out. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something...
I agree with Tripps. This model is a comfortable ride. I already have one. Hence, for sale

I was going to get a Russel Day Long seat for the R3T, but decided I couldn't justify it, as I had no complaints on the long haul seat. Sometimes at gas stops I pull close enough to fill up while sitting on the bike, and continue on without ever getting off, I decided the money would be way better spent on one for the K1200GT, which has a horrible stock seat.

I was going to get a Russel Day Long seat for the R3T, but decided I couldn't justify it, as I had no complaints on the long haul seat. Sometimes at gas stops I pull close enough to fill up while sitting on the bike, and continue on without ever getting off, I decided the money would be way better spent on one for the K1200GT, which has a horrible stock seat.
I've done the same thing. I blame old age for staying on the Rocket during station breaks. Seriously, I'm trying different seats trying to help my wife. She's a distance runner and has sciatic pain on long rides. Doubt that the seat will make any difference. Just an idea. She's still the same size as when we met. Me too (x2)!!

is the seat still available?
Hey, Ripper. I do want to sell my extra gel seat. I have over twice my asking price into it. So don't take me wrong, but I just saw a used gel for our bikes on eBay for less than $100.00 including shipping. Granted, it's used, but that's a hell of a price...

Hey, Ripper. I do want to sell my extra gel seat. I have over twice my asking price into it. So don't take me wrong, but I just saw a used gel for our bikes on eBay for less than $100.00 including shipping. Granted, it's used, but that's a hell of a price...
By looking at the pics I think I have that same seat on mine .Is there any part # or anyway I can be sure its not the same as I have.

Oh yes. Don't make my mistake. The last four (4) numbers in the seat is 1980. I believe the first 3 numbers are, 230. So that would be, 2301980.

Back