For Sale R3GT/R Windscreens (2) For Sale

ArizonaKid

.040 Over
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
I have two windscreens for sale for the R3GT or R. One is a Madstad unit that comes with two 20” screens - a dark tinted screen and a light tinted screen. All the hardware is included and it’s like new. $100 plus shipping will get it to you. Fits both the GT and R.
The second is the small Puig tinted screen with all hardware. Fits both the GT and R and it’s like-new as well. $50 plus shipping will get it to you.

Assuming this is the MadStad you are talking about.. I'll take them. (2 wind screens, mounting brackets, hardware).

How much to ship to 78247?

Thanks!
Neal

Assuming this is the MadStad you are talking about.. I'll take them. (2 wind screens, mounting brackets, hardware).

How much to ship to 78247?

Thanks!
Neal
I’ll get back to you tomorrow when the UPS Store opens up. I messaged you here as well. Not familiar with how well it works. Contact me directly if you choose (crblouch@msn.com)

Got your message here in the "Conversations", and replied. That works OK.
I sent you an email as well so you have my contact info.
I emailed you just now, but it looks like it’ll be $24.16 and you’ll get it 1/3/22 - sooner if you want to spend more $. Let me know. Thanks.

Oh man! I wish I knew about the MadStad product before I bought a shield on ebay with no mounting hardware. I was getting ready to fab some aluminum brackets today. Now I'd rather this system. I wonder if they will sell me just the mounting hardware.

Back