For Sale R3 Rear dresser bars , Lower wind deflector kit............. Found another Screen fixing kit

Just waiting to get reply from another captain that has inquired about them,

I don’t know if they will fit Corbin beetle bags as I’ve only had OEM bags fitted

Just waiting to get reply from another captain that has inquired about them,

I don’t know if they will fit Corbin beetle bags as I’ve only had OEM bags fitted
Hey Oz thanks for replying.
While I got you now let me ask. The bike I recently purchased has your claw. It's a roadster ozclaw. My question is, how do I keep it from hanging down so low. I've tighten it and it keeps sliding fown and leaves about a 2inch gap between tank and claw. Do you have any tips I can do to get it to stay next to the tank?

While I got you now let me ask. The bike I recently purchased has your claw. It's a roadster ozclaw. My question is, how do I keep it from hanging down so low. I've tighten it and it keeps sliding fown and leaves about a 2inch gap between tank and claw. Do you have any tips I can do to get it to stay next to the tank?
I will send you a PM

Took mine off because of it... the loose rubber seal flew off on the highway too.

Back