Hello. Took delivery of my 2020 Rocket R in Red today! I am from California. Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Best Wishes!
Oh wow! First ride from the dealership was interesting. So much different than my liter bike. Much more comfortable, SOOOO MUCH TQ!!! ****.

I started in rain mode just to get a feel for her. Went to dinner with the fam and rode home in the dark and cold...LED lights are amazing! Night and day (intended pun) from the old school bulbs on my other bikes. Bike needs a screen! I was cold AF at 75-80mph even with layers and a jacket. I took it for a 100m ride yesterday and I am absolutely smitten with this beast of a bike. Couple gearheads stopped me at the gas station (a place, it seems, I will be A LOT hahahaha). They were incredulous when I told them it was 2400cc. I pointed to the side of the engine which then had them scratching their heads when I explained the marketing math on the motor. Anyhow, the bike was a complete joy and worth every penny I spent on her. Just so so so much fun. Took my daughter out on it and realized very quickly I need the GT seat. She's 9 and it made me nervous (even though I only ever putt around with her on the back on empty roads).

Quick question, I see that the Comp. Werks is the one can that people have used and seem to like. I have to say, not a big fan of the look. I think it sounds good though. The TFC pipe is just orders of magnitude better in the looks department. I assume Arrow is not going to release one for us? At least not the same one? Anything else out there or on the horizon? I got the tuner for the bike and will prob buy the DNK tune. I called her and asked about the ignition work she did...all she said is "Yes we did spark work on it." I can feel this engine is fueled oddly for emissions. I can only imagine what the potential is. I don't want 300hp but am looking forward to tweaking her a bit. What a dream this thing is. So nice to feel the power without having to wind it up to 8000+ rpm. And it just RIPS out of the corners from 2k on up. Still staying under the limiter of 5k until I get to 3/400 miles.

I must say what a bike. I bought it without riding one which is something I have never done in the past but so glad I jumped at the great deal. A real fantastic bike.

Last edited:
Hello. Took delivery of my 2020 Rocket R in Red today! I am from California. Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Best Wishes!
Hmmm, you got a red one... Congrats. Myself, I only have a black older model. I'm waiting on this benevolent group who are so willing to help in EVERYTHING to get me a red one also :).

I might have to wait for a little while though... Have fun on that beast and ride safe. Pics appreciated.

Back