Another welcome from Australia. Take a look through the forums. Most questions have been answered already. It is a great learning experience.

Hello John and welcome from Virginia. If you have TORs on it now, you no longer have cats as they are in the OEM pipes.
Mine has a big cat box where the header pipe comes down and goes out to both pipes. I have been told that is the cat on this bike.

Suggestions or help?

I have a '14 R3t and my cats were in the OEM silencers, the weight difference is significant between OEM and TORs. Not sure about what if anything is in the box.

Welcome to the information center for Rockets. From another UK R3T owner:thumbsup:.
My OEM pipes were very much heaver and I could not see daylight through them. The TOR i can see daylight and half the weight.

Can anyone tell me what that big somewhat square box that my header feeds into and then it goes out to the tailpipes is?

I was told it was a Cat Converter and is very heavy and full of power robbing crap.

Also I am from Reno, NV (a long drive to Vegas).

I live on the vally floor (alt 4500ft) and when i go up to say Lake Tahoe I go over 9000 feet.

I look forward to the power on the Rocket while riding in mountain roads (good Highway).

I am thinking of lowering the rear of the bike with Progressive 430's any info is helpful

Welcome from Maine, search is your friend, you'll learn a lot by reading here, keep a log of the items you find interesting in Word Pad or something similar, sometimes it's hard to get backto where you once were, so notes help a lot,

Hoopla

Back