New Rear brake bleed procedure?

wsaharem

Standard Bore
Ride
R3GT
Does anyone have the new procedure for bleeding the rear brakes? The existing service manual has the old procedure.

Thanks

Does anyone have the new procedure for bleeding the rear brakes? The existing service manual has the old procedure.

Thanks
Nevermind, found the new procedure on the Triumph R3 Facebook site. I tried to upload the pdf, but in this thread, a PDF is not allowed.

change the rear line brake hose and that fixed problem for more than couple people. source of this information : facebook groups posts and user at this forum who changed his own brake line and resolved rear brake fading problem.

Last edited:

Thanks
You cant bleed ABS anyways with any aftermarket software on the market today.
Tuneecu said no, its not supported
Dealertool.co.uk is not working either.

change the rear line brake hose and that fixed problem for more than couple people. source of this information : facebook groups posts.
I have to wonder, for how long? Many of the fixes I've heard of don't seem to last any longer than having just done a normal bleed. If that's really a permanent fix, I'm in.

I have to wonder, for how long? Many of the fixes I've heard of don't seem to last any longer than having just done a normal bleed. If that's really a permanent fix, I'm in.
well, at least those people have working rear brakes until it fades away but it hasnt yet, so answer for your question 'how long' needs uncertain amount of time until someone brakes fade after rear hose replacement.

Back