RocketIII-D

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Rocket III Touring
I was in the right place at the right time to find my new-to-me ‘16 RIII Touring. Not sure I’m loving the aftermarket Quadzilla fairing, but the bike is a fast, smooth ride. I usually do some aftermarket work on my motorcycles, and first up is a better-sounding exhaust note (if possible). Yeah, a residual effect of being a longtime H-D owner. 7BC66127-252E-42D8-8E14-7E825B7EF32F.jpeg

Welcome from Australia D, nice looking bike.

yep I’m the same, I just can’t leave it stock, I’ve had mine 3 weeks and changed the exhaust, intake and filter, lights, recovery bottle and a few other things and have T Bars coming.

there’s a ton of info on here so should find everything you want/need 😉
Cheers Schem

Welcome from Australia D, nice looking bike.

yep I’m the same, I just can’t leave it stock, I’ve had mine 3 weeks and changed the exhaust, intake and filter, lights, recovery bottle and a few other things and have T Bars coming.

there’s a ton of info on here so should find everything you want/need 😉
Cheers Schem
Thanks for the note, Schem. I’d be interested to know what brand of exhaust you installed, and if you mapped or added a tuner. Also, my bucket list includes a motorcycle tour of your beautiful country. Would love to do it on a Triumph Tiger!

Welcome to the forum. I actually like the fairing and extra lighting, dibs if you decide to sell it

Welcome to the forum. I actually like the fairing and extra lighting, dibs if you decide to sell it
I’m pretty accustomed to the “Bat-Wing,” and the sound system is better than Harley’s Boom Audio. I guess I wish it was painted to match the two-tone. Let’s see how I feel in the Spring! If I end up wanting to sell the unit, I’ll let you know!

Back