Welcome from Dry Ridge Ky. I just put the TORS on my 2010 R3T and really like the low rumble. Not too loud. We are in the process of planning a fall ride, so stay tuned. We also have some pretty cool belt buckles and a ring in the making.
See ya
Kid

Yes, new guy to the forum and the bike. Picked up an '08 touring model about 4 weeks ago and love the bike. I have a '99 Busa I bought new and in the process of aquiring a ATK 605 DS so to answer the question, yes, I like horsepower, torque and stupid fast things.
My son lives in San Francisco, that's a great bike area. Are you bring the Rocket to Sturgis???

thank you from the usually cloudy but sunny Seattle
I was in Seattle a couple times on business and didn't think they had a sun!
Here it is miserably hot these days. In August I'll be refering to days like this as the good old days.
Welcome from League City, Texas.
Bill
PS Rode with a friend on a 09 Busa Saturday. Was able to blow by him on my Roadster (waited for him to look away:D).

blower, turbo or nos

Welcome to the forum. Being a power addled maniac makes you normal on this forum. Now start looking for the spare change in the sofa to add the TTS super charger.:eek::cool:

Yeah THAT is really the deal closer alright. I have a buddy did some Nitrous jobs for me in the past who thinks he can custom fabricate a turbo set up for my Rocket for around 4k. Should top off around 230-240hp on the back end. No loss of front end hp as with all superchargers. I dunno, maybe...maybe jus' more NOS. Cheaper and almost as much fun:D
It's all good!

My son lives in San Francisco, that's a great bike area. Are you bring the Rocket to Sturgis???

I'm heading to Custer the week after the 'greatest costume party in the world'- Sturgis. I happened to ride into Sturgis in 1999 not knowing it was rally week and thought it to be on huge Harley dude costume party, we had fun but never again. Not one person there had seen or heard of a Hayabusa and would not believe it had 175 hp....

Seattle? ... one would think a covered golf cart or boat would be a better choice in your neck of the woods. LOL
Rain gear must demand a premium there.
Welcome to the site.

Seattle? ... one would think a covered golf cart or boat would be a better choice in your neck of the woods. LOL
Rain gear must demand a premium there.
Welcome to the site.

Well you're right for the most part but for a little trivia Orlando FL gets more rain than us but it happen all at once there, here in seattle it just drizzles for days on end

Back