Mid Atlantic Meet up????

I prefer to think of a Phoenix.

I think about this topic all the time.

So glad you brought it up.

I think of "There is Love" by Peter, Paul, & Mary, and the line, "Wherever two or more of you are gathered . . ." (to paraphrase) there can be a ride.

Maybe a different tact would be to break this into bite sized chunks.

Encourage folks to add suggestions, perhaps from their local knowledge, and as others have done, float trial balloons, and, "wherever there are two or more of us" just do it.

Report back the results, and no harm in repeating good ones - these would be more or less local to us - for those who would like to do it and missed out the first time.

Paul, it's Sunday! ;)

Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

I never joke around about actual rides, that would be sacrilege! I was out there a few weeks ago for work and was missing the Rocket so bad as there are so many tight little, no line back roads to feast upon

Sacrilege is trailering and an abomination to the Lord.

Suggested by @warp9.9 , this site looks interesting for road suggestions:

Appalachian Back Roads

And here's a fancy map

And I want to run the Cherohala Skyway

And the oft-mentioned Back of the Dragon to which the Skyway connects

And Claw of the Dragon

I (still!) can afford neither the time nor the money to do all this at once, and will want to bite off bite-sized chunks -- think long weekends.

I'll throw some ideas out, and encourage others to do the same, and when we can get together, will be grand, and when just the two of us, will be just great.

Dave, Dan and I are riding the Emporium, PA area next weekend, if anyone is nearby.

Back