Mid Atlantic Meet up????

Massanutten!:eek: Sounds like the name of an eastern European, underground, sexual slavery club.:evil:

Perhaps, as was suggested for RAA last year have a rolling activity so more riders could participate, we could have a smaller version, and actually do it. Of course I kick myself for NOT being able to make the shindig with @JoseyR3Wales last fall, having just started a new job with no time off, and this year, well I might be there by myself.

Just sayin' we could come up with a virtual tour similar to the Monarch butterflies, where no individual covers the entire route, but (in their case) the collective genetics live on (until the residents of Michoacan cut down the last of the trees upon which the Monarchs depend to reproduce and start the next generation). So, like the planet, we come up with an arbitrary zero (Greenwich) and circle through Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, back up into Virginia, Maryland (West Virginia ?). I don't know, would Delaware be in there ? Anyway, folks could participate as able.

Just two cents.

Last edited:
I was considering a ride from Cape Cod, MA down to St. Marys, WV where my Dad is living for a spring blast. Maybe some of us could do this Monarch route thing. But I am curious about this sub forum. Is that like an underground thing, cause if it is I am in. I like to stay under the radar.

Back