TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
I guess I'm the lucky first member of this group. This was a good idea and I hope it get some of us Texas Rocket riders together. I know Triumph's RAT Raid finally is in the Hill Country this year. I think it would be cool to crash that party with a bunch of Texas Rockets. Anyway, hope to see some more members and get some Rocket rides goin'..

I hope to make the RAT raid this Nov, just no telling what the weather will be like. Hope to see you there and maybe sometime before that!

I guess I'm the lucky first member of this group. This was a good idea and I hope it get some of us Texas Rocket riders together. I know Triumph's RAT Raid finally is in the Hill Country this year. I think it would be cool to crash that party with a bunch of Texas Rockets. Anyway, hope to see some more members and get some Rocket rides goin'..

OK ... I finally figured out how to sign into this group ... Since I only got the Rocket a few months back, I am not very up to speed on the RAT group ... but a ride to the hill country always sounds interesting ...

Chuck

Back