Leather Jacket

RocketEd

Supercharged
Ride
'10 Roadie
I searched literally for years to find a traditionally American styled leather jacket in my size that had armor pockets and vents. Finally found it at Fox Creek Leather and got the Men's Classic 1. Really well made and functional. Left side pocket is apparently even set up for packing heat, if one is so inclined.
Good service too. They called after they got my order to recommend a larger size. Even that wasn't big enough, so I called to order one size bigger. They said fine, they'd ship the larger size out that day, told me to try them both on and ship back the one I didn't want.
American made, lifetime guarantee.

https://www.foxcreekleather.com/men/leather-motorcycle-jackets/

Always good to find a well made piece of leather, and customer service that matches the quality of product.

My last leather jacket was from Eagle Leather and it wasn't long before it faded to brown, the zippers started screwing up, etc., hopefully this will be a much better experience.
The thing that gets me is that with "Adventure" riding being the in thing, people are spending a fortune on textile jackets like the Klim when for most of the riding they do leather with armor would serve them much better (especially in the cold weather) for less money.

If any of you Captains decide to buy from Fox Creek, you might want to shop around for better prices on the armor. I was able to get D30 from a local dealer for less.

I've found Eagle Leather to be a bit like Harbor Freight over the years.

Back