Paul Hyland

Turbocharged
To any Rocket riders who want to come down to the Lone Star Rally this year (07) you are welcome at my place. If we get a bunch we can pitch tents in the back yard. I live 20min from Galveston were it is held. For that matter you can drop by any time if you are down this way for any event or need a shower of drink or to just say hi. Let me know if you want my number. Also keep me in mind if you are down this way and break down, would be happy to help out.

Paul

To any Rocket riders who want to come down to the Lone Star Rally this year (07) you are welcome at my place. If we get a bunch we can pitch tents in the back yard. I live 20min from Galveston were it is held. For that matter you can drop by any time if you are down this way for any event or need a shower of drink or to just say hi. Let me know if you want my number. Also keep me in mind if you are down this way and break down, would be happy to help out.

Paul

Thanks man. Texas has just moved up two notches on our retirement state list. :)

Actually it's one of our top three choices. We just don't know what area yet.

Do you have any info on the Lone Star Rally? A website? I can put it in our events calendar.

Thanks for the invite. I have no idea where I'll be going this summer but you never know!!

no prob,

The Rally is the first weekend in November I believe I will get more info.
Hondax: I would look more tords Austin and the hill country If it were me.

Back