Welcome to the scrum Big Prop from "Crusader" territory in All Black Country ...we all like rucking around here...there are no penalties here only free kicks!...We have many coaches and many players from many countries but we are all one team....a bit like Harlequins really. Real good to have you on board....ohhh...if you swear at the ref, he dont like it!

hi grumpy nice to see a fellow Englishman on the site and a fairly close one are there many of us in this area ?
Hi @bigprop, there are quite a few of us dedicated monster bike riders in the south of the UK. I was most disturbed to find that I wasn't the only rocket owner in Bognor Regis. There are 5 others within 5 miles, and I expect there will be far more in London area.
I used to play a lot of rugby back in the days of my youth, some of the best times of my life!

hi i have been a rocket owner since april last year and thought it was time to sign up to the club have used the site a few times for information which has been very helpful many thanks for that and now glad to be part of the community.
Hi bigprop from here in the United Kingdom

Back