Once again, Thanks all of you for welcomes and input about the bike! I was a little afraid about the engine reliability as it is new generation engine, looks somehow "slim" given its displacement, I Just look at the pictures of cylinder liners and crankcase (is it aluminum cast?) and I can not run away from impression that one would expect more beefy materials 😀 For example, my GL1000 engine/gearbox by itself seems to be heavier than this one, but maybe that's just an ilusion.. But if they prooved to last as long as you guys say then they are good for sure 😀

Once again, Thanks all of you for welcomes and input about the bike! I was a little afraid about the engine reliability as it is new generation engine, looks somehow "slim" given its displacement, I Just look at the pictures of cylinder liners and crankcase (is it aluminum cast?) and I can not run away from impression that one would expect more beefy materials 😀 For example, my GL1000 engine/gearbox by itself seems to be heavier than this one, but maybe that's just an ilusion.. But if they prooved to last as long as you guys say then they are good for sure 😀
I know absolutely nothing about engines but I can tell you this bike is not small. It's not even that slim. It's low for sure, low centre of gravity, very nimble but not small. It's also heavy but as I said more nimble than 600 cc bikes I had in the past.
It is a bike for "big boys" it always puts a smile on my face when my wife talks about her "big brick house husband on his big bike" ;-)
And luckily is reliable because I would not know what to do with it 🤫
Go for it you will love it

Back