Hi, Gordie from Inverness, Scotland

Gogs11uk

Standard Bore
Ride
2012 Rocket3 Touring
Hi. I'm Gordie from Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland. I'm 64 years old and just purchased a 2012 Rocket3 Touring. Hope to have it in the next week or so. Currently ride a BMW R1200RT. I'm semi retired and also volunteer as a Blood Bike rider for Highland & Islands Blood Bikes.

Hello Gordie and welcome from Virginia. Me and my Hazel were on holiday to Scotland last fall and stayed in your city for a night on our round robin trip. She had the best breakfast of the trip there even though she had it for super.

Welcome from Houston, TX. In my former life (the 1990s), I spent a lot of time driving/ riding around the highlands, stunning landscapes, and amazing roads. I still have my twin cuff gauntlet gloves. For those in sunny climes, these have a cuff that goes under the sleeve and another that goes over the top of the sleeve with drain holes at the wrist. Useful as it stops the water from soaking down your arm and pooling in your gloves. Enjoy your Rocket!

WELCOME! Gordie to our R3 Family... We're looking forward to photos of your new pride and joy and be prepared for you new Perma-Grin!
-MIG

Thanks for all the greetings guys. Appreciated. Pick up my R3Touring on Saturday this week so looks like its the long way home afterwards. Going to take a bit of getting used to the R3 quirks me thinks.

Thanks for all the greetings guys. Appreciated. Pick up my R3Touring on Saturday this week so looks like its the long way home afterwards. Going to take a bit of getting used to the R3 quirks me thinks.
One twist of the throttle and quirks be gone. It’s a very unique machine, welcome.

Back