bigdaddy:
Welcome to the forum. The Beast goes fast, stops fast, and handles well for a large bike. The power is intoxicating. Reliability is also good. There are relatively few dealers for support (depending on where you reside), but if you ride a Victory you are already accustomed to that limitation, we think. We have not ridden a Kingpin, but it is our impression that is is a classic long haul cruiser. We rather expect you to find the Beast to be profoundly different from it. When you get your Beast, we would be very interested to have your impressions in contrasting the two bikes. Ride safe.

We trudge on.

Welcome from Ohio

I actually am a former Kinpin owner. I bought a new 2004 Kingpin Deluxe and put the 100 c.i. kit in it and the Victory performance ehxaust with a Power Commander PCIII USB. Had it dyno tuned, getting an 18hp increase. Traded it on a new Yammie Roadliner "S" in 2007, which got Corbin bags & trunk with an HK exhaust. Now I have a 2010 R3T, which needs no upgrade to outperform either the "Pin" or the "Liner". The ride quality, especially two-up is better than either as well.

Last edited:
Back