I’m with Tripps this time. Helmet on the mirror and leather coat stays with me unless I can see the bike the whole time or will leave it in certain secure places. I’m packing too but I doubt it’d be legal to shoot a fellow over a coat.
A good lawyer is always important

just bought a new helmet ,think I'll be takin it with me
DSC02725.JPG
Nice looking helmet, what is it?

I like to think a motorcyclist wouldn't steal from a fellow motorcyclist, but any idiot can use a leather coat.
Those "liquor sickle" (moped) riders are from a different cut though.

I have a lock on my license plate holder. Gives me peace of mind. For the jacket I use something like a coiled bike lock to secure it through one arm to the bike. Loss of either one could ruin just about any trip.

in florida, helmet jacket and everything that cannot be permanently secured to the bike, goes with me everywhere. and the bike stays at pistol range.
in north carolina, i left everything over the seat, gopro, camera, gps. nobody touches anything there. but if the day is windy, I can use the strap of the helmet around one of the rings in my tailbag.

Those "liquor sickle" (moped) riders are from a different cut though.

I have a lock on my license plate holder. Gives me peace of mind. For the jacket I use something like a coiled bike lock to secure it through one arm to the bike. Loss of either one could ruin just about any trip.
My favorite Langlitz jacket costs many times more than my helmet but having to ride home without it would be dangerous and most likely earning me a ticket also.

Back