Hello @WisconsinRocket and welcome from Virginia. Two Rockets, sweet. What's left of the '11 you have for sale?
Everything. I took off the Long haul seat, tall windscreen, oil tank embellisher, saddlebag rails, and rear fender rail. I put a gel touring seat, short Triumph screen, and different embellisher on the '11. All those parts are in good shape too though. I just wanted different parts and was worried I wouldn't be able to get them for a good price or before my big ride this summer.

Everything. I took off the Long haul seat, tall windscreen, oil tank embellisher, saddlebag rails, and rear fender rail. I put a gel touring seat, short Triumph screen, and different embellisher on the '11. All those parts are in good shape too though. I just wanted different parts and was worried I wouldn't be able to get them for a good price or before my big ride this summer.

I bought my ‘07 new from Shambeau’s in Two Rivers. He’s since gone out of business. I lived in Kewaunee at the time. I changed jobs and moved back east in ‘08...which I often regret but my new Wife and her family are from Pennsylvania and she was homesick.

Enjoy your ride(s). It’s a sad statement that it is cheaper to buy a second bike with accessories than just the accessories themselves. I’m sure glad I loaded mine up when I bought it as I couldn’t afford them now...if I could find them.

I bought my ‘07 new from Shambeau’s in Two Rivers. He’s since gone out of business. I lived in Kewaunee at the time. I changed jobs and moved back east in ‘08...which I often regret but my new Wife and her family are from Pennsylvania and she was homesick.

Enjoy your ride(s). It’s a sad statement that it is cheaper to buy a second bike with accessories than just the accessories themselves. I’m sure glad I loaded mine up when I bought it as I couldn’t afford them now...if I could find them.
You were a smart man! Buying the accessories from the beginning seems to be the way to go with Triumph bikes. It is sad that it was easier to buy a second bike, but it is what it is I suppose. Not having much luck selling the second one. I honestly think that most people don't know what a rocket is. How many of you guys have heard from another rider, " What, a rocket III? Yeah I don't really like sport bikes, I'll keep my cruiser"

Back