Firstly,

Thank you for all of the welcome's

We Nathan's are everywhere. There is even a second one living not only in the same town as me, but in the same street..... And the freaky thing about it.. Born in the month and year.....

To answer a question from earlier in the post. I am from Berkshire in the UK. a lovely little area with some lovely long straight roads to explore the rocket 3 in the only way it should be explored... With great big hairy ones.

The bike modifications are coming along nicely. I have fitted the healtech GLPRO ATRE G2 gear indicator. (Loving the acceleration boost in the lower gears) I know there are better products out there, but I wanted a quick and easy gear indicator (Kept going for another gear whilst in 5th already) and the ATRE is just a bonus.

I have now bought and fitted the JW Speaker 7" adaptive headlight, the ne JW Speaker fog lights arrive in 14 days time.

I am interested in fitting a Tacho to the R3T (Just because I like to know what is going on) if there is anybody out there who knows of a good Tacho that will fit the touring model.

I am also looking to fit the Heal tech quick shifter. (If there is anybody with it fitted I would appreciate a heads up on how good / bad it is)

I am also planning to fit progressive springs front and rear and a cruise control system ( Just because I am a lazy rider ) again any advise on which models to fit would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again everybody, I am loving the site and the forums. They have been a great source of inspiration.

There's not a tach that can hook to the ECU so nothing elegant out there, but anything that can read one of the coils which most universal types can do is an option.

Back