Hello from Tennessee!

Hello Rocketman23 and welcome from Virginia. I sure loved my 2002 FZ1, got it as my rehab bike after totaling a VMAX. Unfortunately, Bambi got my FZ1...

Billy Indiana calls it a Rocket Captain Smile, it just doesn't want to leave your face.:)

I found I needed some time to get used to the new riding position and to man handle her around the black stuff. She needs a firm hand but what a reward.:D

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, the experienced guys on the forum will get you out of all sorts of pickles.:):thumbsup:

Oh yeah nearly forgot, welcome from Chesterfield UK.

Hello everyone. Im new here, new to Triumph, and new to the "cruiser" type of bike...(feet a little out in front) My previous bikes were all in the sporty range, from a Yamaha FZ1 (naked sport bike) to a Yamaha FJR 1300 (Super sport touring bike). These last 2 years I've even explored the trails and tracks on my KTM 250 XCF dirt bike...
I've had my eye on the Rocket for the last 10 years...from the 1st time I saw one sitting on a showroom floor, I was in awe of it's presence...and finally, in 3 days, I will be picking up a basically brand new (280 miles) Rocket 3 Roadster, and I am so very excited!!!
I look forward to chatting with you guys in the coming years all about this epic machine!
Welcome Rocketman from here in the UK. Enjoy the group and your ride.

Back