Hello from PA in the USA

Welcome from Massachusetts! Where are you in PA? I grew up in Bucks County, lived all over South East PA and went to college out by Pittsburgh.
I’m not far from Bucks I’m in Berks County. What a small world!

Hi Ty and welcome to the forum from the UK. So, where are the photos of your new Beast?
Yeah. I’ve been a bad bad owner. Haven’t found the appropriate backdrop to get some good pics. I’ll make sure I get some up soon.

I’m not far from Bucks I’m in Berks County. What a small world!

I lived in Berks for about 8 years, Mount Penn and then moved to Exeter, working at Godiva just south of Reading. Still have friends in that area and spent a lot of time roaming all over Amish country in Lancaster, out to Harrisburg and Carlise. Miss going to the Perkiomen Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America in Oley each year. I was planing on going this spring but the pandemic hosed that up.

I lived in Berks for about 8 years, Mount Penn and then moved to Exeter, working at Godiva just south of Reading. Still have friends in that area and spent a lot of time roaming all over Amish country in Lancaster, out to Harrisburg and Carlise. Miss going to the Perkiomen Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America in Oley each year. I was planing on going this spring but the pandemic hosed that up.
Yeah, I’m in Kenhorst/Shillington area. I have a weekend place out in Lancaster county. That’s where I do most of my riding. Next time you’re back reach out. I’m always looking for people to ride with! I’ve never been to the the Antique Motorcycle Club.

Back