WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
Been to Pahrump many times.
Was there last January to visit an old partner, Pat O'Malley, who just recently passed after a long cancer battle.
A gateway to some good riding:
Google Maps
Sorry about your friend. Must have been a Vietnam vet. Yes the riding here is top notch. Perfect for darksiders. LOL. My poor rocket is always cruising at very high speeds for hours at a time. Triumph has built one tough machine for sure.

Welcome to the site. Next May you can welcome me to Pahrump. My wife wants to move into Mountain Falls so I guess we will be at the other end of town.

bob
I replied but not sure if it went thru. Wife and I moved here from Connecticut 4 years ago. We can honestly say we love it here. I will never leave. My wife is retired and keeps herself very busy with a dog and cat spay / neuter group here in town. I work in Las Vegas. we are simple folk. Love our guns and titties! LOL

I replied but not sure if it went thru. Wife and I moved here from Connecticut 4 years ago. We can honestly say we love it here. I will never leave. My wife is retired and keeps herself very busy with a dog and cat spay / neuter group here in town. I work in Las Vegas. we are simple folk. Love our guns and titties! LOL

We will both be retired. I plan on spending a lot of time at Front Sight and also finally finish up my long range rifle build (1500yds +) built. I plan on shooting from Nevada to California and I will use lead bullets!!! ;)

bob

We will both be retired. I plan on spending a lot of time at Front Sight and also finally finish up my long range rifle build (1500yds +) built. I plan on shooting from Nevada to California and I will use lead bullets!!! ;)

bob
LOL I HEAR YA. lol 1500 yards? ****. Im only good at 500 yards with my Springfield M-1A national match rifle. Got pics of wife and I in the California desert with our totally illegal Ar-15s. lol Never been to front sight. Heard its a nice place but RULES RULES RULES. Id rather be out blasting with tannerite.

Hello Rocketrottie and welcome from Virginia. Sorry for the late welcome, it looks like you have assimilated well...

Back